Prime Day at Amazon!! Great deals starting July 10

Get your coffee for Prime Day
Sharing is caring

Here we go again! This is Amazon’s 3rd Prime Day and they will be offering even more great deals. Prime day will start this year on July 10th at night. Use the link below and get a 30 day trial membership or, if you have an .edu-email address you may be even able to get a 6 months free membership.

Make sure to head over to Amazon, get your free 30-day trial membership and be ready for Prime Day on July 11th, 2017!

Oh yes, if you are a new member, you can get $10 off your first order W/ Code “10PRIMEDAY”.

A second oh yes, if you install the Amazon-App you will have access to the deals even earlier. You can see them 24 hours before instead of only on the hour – makes planning and remembering (the app can notify you) much easier 😉

I am planning on buying several things, including the Kindle membership with up to 40% Off Kindle Unlimited, probably the 4 months of Amazon Music Unlimited for $0.99, as well as some vitamins, an orange press, and some toys, books, and security items for little one :). At christmas they had great deals on the magnetic toys
and I hope they will have some Melissa and Doug on sale, too 😉

By the way, we love these cherry Macro Bars and I will be buying more!!!!

Since we are living in the US right now we are taking advantage the membership and of the 2 day shipping and some special lightning deals not only on Amazon Prime Day.

What are you going to buy? Something for yourself? Something for your kids? A birthday coming up? Let us know in the comments!

Important for trial memberships you get for Prime day:

Make sure to cancel your membership just before the 30 day trial period runs out unless you are wanting to pay for the membership!

Sharing is caring

One comment

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.